Unique Watercolour Pencil Portraits, created by Ross Buckner
Do you love my art, but want something more personal? Are you looking for that unique piece of art to gift someone for a special occasion?
If so, consider commissioning a one-of-a-kind watercolour pencil portrait. Read on to find out how...
5 Reasons to commission a portrait
1. You're looking for that one-of-a-kind gift for someone.
2. You wish to memorialise a loved one.
3. You wish to provide a talking point in your home or office.
4. You are an avid fan of a specific animal.
5. You'll own a piece of art that is truly unique.
Here is what other's had to say...
"I've commissioned Ross for four drawings over the past year. Three were portraits of my friend, her husband, and their daughter, and the other a lilac-breasted roller bird (which Ross named Amahle!). Each drawing was extremely detailed and my satisfaction with his talent, skills, and professionalism is 100% and then some. I highly recommend Ross' handiwork."
- Patti Geesey, Tennessee US
"I was thrilled to receive for Christmas, the beautifully framed painting of our very mischievous young cat Enzo by the artist Ross Buckner. The quality of the picture is exceptional - it perfectly captures his look and is now hanging in pride of place in our home. Well done Ross!"
- June Challinger, Silverstone UK
"I lost my beautiful cat Daisy in April last year. Desperate to keep her memory alive, Ross got in touch and offered to draw her for me. I had seen his previous work and was more than impressed. So I sent him the desired photo and with my blessing he started to draw, keeping me up to date with his progress. It didn’t take long to get my beautiful drawing back and I was over the moon with the quality and his customer service. Would definitely recommend. Talented yet personable!"
- Hollie Jennings, Hungerford UK
What would you like drawn?
- Do you or someone else have a beloved pet?
- Do you have a favourite wild bird or animal?
- Looking to memorialise a lost friend?
What are the prices?
The total price including delivery comes to £325 split into a non refundable deposit of £100 and the remaining total of £225 final instalment payable before shipping.
Step by Step Guide
1. Contact me using the contact form below (or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org). Give me as many details as you can.
2. Send me multiple high definition photographs of the subject including the one you wish drawn from. This will allow me to decide on a composition and show this to you.
3. When we've agreed on the composition, I’ll need a non-refundable deposit (totals listed above) from you to secure the commission. I’ll then get to work on creating your portrait. Please allow 4 weeks for the portrait to be completed (although times may vary and it may be done sooner.)
4. I will update you periodically during the process with work in progress images.
5. Once the portrait is complete, I'll send you a final image for you to enjoy as well as a full time lapse of the entire project.
6. I'll need the final instalment to be paid.
7. I'll securely package your portrait and post it to you via courier.
8. The portrait arrives safely ready for you to frame and display.
Get in touch with me
Decided on what you want drawn? Ready to commission me? Go to the contacts page and fill in the form, or email me.